Construction Document Reading (ABC's of Home Building Series)
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (CDT)
- Learn the basics of blueprint reading including the elements of a blueprint:
- Learn what information is attained from each plan;
- Learn what the different nomenclature means on prints;
- Learn the highest priority items to quickly capture from a residential blueprint;
- Learn math in estimate calculations.
**Refunds for cost of participation are only available if cancellation notice is provided at least 7 days prior to the event.**
**Payment is required at time of registration.**
**You must be logged in to register.